I have never had a better tasting pancake !
My Aunt makes the most delicious pancakes. I have never found any others that compare to their succulence. Paired with Refuge Belgian chocolate spread they are a simply decadent.
PANCAKE RECIPE KIT MAKES 15 FLUFFY PANCAKES
Kit contains sugar, flour, salt,
bicarbonate of soda, making instructions
PREP TIME 10 MINS
BAKING TIME 20 MINS
YOU WILL NEED
29g oil (plus a little extra to grease pan)
Wooden spoon / spatula
Frying pan to cook pancakes
Thin flat utensil to flip pancakes
HOW TO MAKE
1) Heat frying pan on stove to medium heat and grease with the extra oil (no need to grease if the pan is non stick)
2) Place contents of the bag in mixing bowl and mix together
3) Gradually add buttermilk to the dry ingredients in the bowl, mixing as you go
4) Add the oil to the bowl and mix well until smooth
5) Grease pan again (no need to if the pan is non stick)
6) Pour mixture into the jug to make it easier to drop the pancake mix onto frying pan
7) Drop pancake mix into frying pan in pancake shapes
8) Turn each pancake over to cook the other side when the edges and top look a bit more solid. Grease frying pan plate before each drop (no need of pan is non stick). Keep flipping utensil clean from mix batter
Once cooled keep pancakes in a sealed container in the fridge
Best eaten fresh and warm with Refuge chocolate spread on top!
Made in a kitchen where cereals containing gluten, nuts, milk and eggs may be present.
Net weight 440g